Monday, December 8, 2008

Dancing Baby?


The Specs:

Gestation: 9 weeks LMP (7 weeks since conception)
Lenghth: 1.2 inches crown to rump
Weight: ~large paperclip
Heart rate: 186 BPM
Uterus: Small Cantelope
My Weight: -2 lbs

I had an appointment today to get a urine test to try to figure out what this nagging low grade fever is from. I don't really have other symptoms than nausea headaches that were already there before the fever, so it could be the flu and just feel relatively normal.

While I was there I got to see the fetus again! I'm getting spoiled, but I think it is about to change as things have been developing normally now for a couple of weeks. It was moving around! It had this kind of consistents back and forth motion at its, er, waist? like it was wagging it's tail (which, incidentally, is not there anymore as of this week).

Still on for the 12/16/08 appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment